Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B)
ARM quad-core 1.2GHz Processor
Built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
4x USB Ports
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B New Features
Upgraded Broadcom BCM2837 processor, including ARM Cortex-A53 based quad-core processor running at 1.2GHz.
1GB RAM. Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity built-in.
- As small as credit card
- Video Out via Composite (PAL and NTSC), HDMI or Raw LCD (DSI)
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45) supported
- 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless
- Bluetooth 4.1 Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy
- A lot of Linux distros be supported
- Hardware-accelerated OpenVG
- 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Broadcom BCM2837 SoC
- ARM Cortex-A53, 1.2GHz quad-core CPU
- 1GB LPDDR2 (900 MHz) RAM
- Broadcom VideoCore IV SoC GPU
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- Storage: Micro SD
- 40 extended pins, Low-Level Peripherals:
- 8 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- +3.3V x2
- +5V x2
- Ground x5
- Audio Out via 3.5mm Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 600 mA up to 1.8A via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Size: 85 x 56 x 17mm
Quad Core processor !
With a powerful quad core processor. Raspberry Pi has never been so fast before.