Raspberry Pi 2 (Model B)
Quad-core 900MHz Processor
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B New Features
Upgraded Broadcom BCM2836 processor, including ARM Cortex-A7 based quad-core processor running at 900MHz.
- As small as credit card
- Video Out via Composite (PAL and NTSC), HDMI or Raw LCD (DSI)
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45) supported
- A lot of Linux distros be supported
- hardware-accelerated OpenVG
- 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Broadcom BCM2836 SoC
- 900 MHz ARM Cortex-A7 quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- The SoC’s GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- Storage: Micro SD
- 40 extended pins, Low-Level Peripherals:
- 8 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- +3.3V x2
- +5V x2
- Ground x5
- Audio Out via 3.5mm Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 600 mA up to 1.8A via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Size: 85 x 56 x 17mm
Quad Core processor !
With a powerful quad core processor. Raspberry Pi havent never been so fast before.
6x the speed !
6 times faster then the previous Raspberry Pi model